Friday, October 15, 2010

Still rolling along!

Many things are rolling here and there at the Wump Mucket HQ in lovely Northside.

The upgrade to the puppet stage is coming along with MUCH help from Lara, and NO help from the sales lady at Hancock Fabrics who shorted me on a few feet of Velcro...guess where I am no long shopping?

The props are looking cool, and need a bit more work before showtime.

Finally, I knocked out a pleasing looking flyer for the show, scratch that, it's cool looking. I am proud of myself for making the flyer with very little knowledge of Open Office software. Yippee! Now if only I could figure out how to convert the PDF to HTML so I may share it with our lovely fans.

I shouls also mention that the "Lil Red Sasquatch Hood" show (as it's been dubbed) will also be performed for Eleanor's class at Winton Montessori School as a warm up for the "big show" on October 27th.

Time for some rest...Zzzzzz.

No comments: