Monday, August 30, 2010

The September show is now the October show...

I have had to move the show to late October since there is still work to be done and I didn't feel that it could be completed in time for late September. Thanks to Will at the Northside Farmer's Market for being flexible with my schedule.

In moving the show, two cool things have happened...my wife will be my puppet wrangler (this means she will help me quickly switch puppets while I perform) and the show will now be indoors! No need to worry about the weather!!!

Not only do I have almost two months to wrap this little show into a tasty bite, I had a spark of creative energy this afternoon while vacuuming the house! I was able to blurt out a new tune that Eleanor thinks is good enough to include in the show.
Seeing that she's my Number 1 fan, how can I not include it?

Now for some late night puppet show prop design...

No comments: