Friday, August 26, 2011

We've moved

"Good night, good night. Parting is such sweet sorrow
That I shall say good night till it be morrow."    -William Shakespeare 



Well it's time to bid farewell to this little blog that has been the online home of Wump Mucket Puppets since 2005.  I am a little sad to say goodbye, and thrilled that the puppet troupe has grown from a childhood dream to a performing puppet company.

I hope that those of you who read my thoughts and ideas on this blog will follow our adventures on the new blog, as wells as our Facebook page and Twitter feed.  I will leave this blog up so new fans of Wump Mucket Puppets can learn about our little puppet troupe in it's formative years.

Thanks for your interest, please stay in touch.
Puppeteer Terrence Burke with daughter Eleanor around the time this blog was launched










PUPPETS ROCK!   -TjB







No comments: