Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Dubya Dubya Dubya...

It's "DOUBLE YOU!!!"  for crying out loud!   Oh, sorry about that...

In case you just dropped in,  may I call your browser's attention to look and see
http://www.wumpmucketpuppets.com

You read that right!  At last our own website to tell the whole WWW about Wump Mucket Puppets!
Many thanks to Kevin Leidecker for all of his help in getting the website up and clicking 0101010101.  Oops, that's machine talk.  ;)

Of course this means that this blog will eventually move over to the "official" website in the not so distant future.  Don't worry, I'll give you plenty of advance warning.

The new website, like all of my projects, is a work in progress. Hey, aren't we all nothing more than walking & talking "works in progress"?   I have quite a few cool ideas that I wish to add to the website as it develops. Click on over, look around, let me know what you think.


No comments: