Friday, December 31, 2010

2010 was the year the puppets got out!

I am very proud that this year was the year that I finally got my little puppet show out in front of an audience with a grand total of seven shows performed in 2010.

Thanks to everyone who came out and clapped and laughed at the puppet's silliness. I really appreciate your interest in my puppet shows.

Here are a few photos from the "first annual" Wump Mucket Puppets Holiday Sing A Long Puppet Show:

Our puppet stage is ready for the show

Cyril & his tail.

Cyril & Coleman singing holiday tunes.

So what does 2011 hold in store for the Wump Mucket Puppets?

Hmmmm.....

Excellent question. The idea gears are already turning for an Irish themed skit to perform around St. Patrick's Day. The "Coleman" puppet will be rebuilt, and I have found a faux fur that looks GREAT! I have had a request from my daughter Eleanor to figure out a way to rig the puppet stage to drop ping-pong balls onto the puppets...so that will be a fun challenge.

So 2011 will be filled with exciting projects to keep this little puppet troupe rolling along into new and exciting adventures in live family friendly puppetry.

A big thank you to YOU, our audience. When I hear your laughter and applause I smile knowing that you know that the Wump Mucket Puppets ROCK!

No comments: