Friday, October 29, 2010

Dim the lights, it's slide show time everybody!

Here are a few photos from the three performances of our "Lil' Red Sasquatch Hood" show on October 27, 2010.

Slide show of "Lil' Red Sasquatch" puppet show

Many thanks to Jan Stenken at Winton Montessori School and William Lambeth at the Northside Farmers Market for having me perform.

Thanks to my daughter and son, Eleanor and Tiernan, for being my test audience and inspiration to perform puppets for children.

Thank you Mum and Dad(R.I.P), for seeing that I had an interest in puppetry all those years ago, and encouraging me to (finally) be a puppeteer.

Yet most of all, a HUGE HUG & KISS to the love of my life, my wife Lara, for staying up very late with me as we worked together to get this little puppet show out our front door and in front of an audience.

For those of you still reading (Hi Susan, Chris L., and Ruby Mae) thanks for your kind words of support as I ever so slowly put this little puppet troupe together, you are VERY cool people because you know that PUPPETS ROCK!

No comments: