Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Thank you for being a wonderful audience!


If you look at the smiling faces of the children that I performed for this morning you will see the reason why I am a puppeteer.  As I continue to develop my puppetry skills (and spills) I crave moments such as this when I can bring laughter and smiles to the people who are so kind to be my audience for half an hour.


Sure, the sky opened up and dropped a gazillion gallons of water on me while I was unloading to set up for the shows today, yet the show must go on!  A little rain never stopped the Wump Mucket Puppets!


Thanks to all the students and teachers in Room A3 at Winton Montessori School this morning, and the families who stopped by the Northside Farmers Market this evening to see the show. I hope to see you at our shows in the future.

No comments: